Canon PIXMA MP810 All-in-One Photo Printer
- Packed with features, this premium All-in-One offers high quality, high speed photo printing from an array of sources. An intuitive user interface with Easy-Scroll Wheel ensures unlimited creativity. With a crystal clear 7.6cm TFT screen and Easy-Scroll Wheel, the PIXMA MP810 makes operation easier than ever before. Simply spin the Easy-Scroll Wheel to select options on the screen. View, select, edit and print digital photos at a touch - or copy and scan effortlessly - all via the user-friendly interface. The high 9600 x2400dpi print resolution ensures detailed and vibrant photo prints, using Canon's FINE print head technology with ink droplets as small as 1pl. ContrastPLUS technology with an additional dye based black ink brings extra depth and contrast to photos. Print a photo lab quality 10x15cm borderless photo in approximately 21 seconds in Standard mode or fast borderless photo prints up to A4. Copy at up to 31cpm in mono and up to 24cpm in color. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology ensures faithful reproduction for your photo re-prints. Print photos directly from 35mm film/slides, PictBridge compatible cameras/camcorders and memory cards - without switching on your PC. Or print photos directly from mobile camera phones via the IrDA interface or the optional Bluetooth Unit. Scan with a high 4800x4800 dpi resolution thanks to Canon's highly advanced and compact Super Toric lens system. Scan to PC or print directly from 6x 35mm film (negative or positive) or 4x 35mm mounted slides using the built-in Film Adapter Unit.
|Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Downloads|
Canon PIXMA MP810 Windows Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File version: 1.01
File Size: 23 MB
File name: mp810win112ea23.exe
Canon PIXMA MP810 Macintosh Driver Downloads
Operating system(s): Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
File version: 10.51.2.0
File Size: 9.5 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-mp810-10_51_2-ea11.dmg
Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Downloads
Thanks for reading Canon Pixma Mp810 Driver Downloads. Please share...!